Castles in Florence:Find Rental Castles in Florence and Surroundings
If you want to spend a one thousand and one night holiday in the cradle of Renaissance, castles in Florence are certainly excellent accommodations offering the best comforts and exclusive luxury lodgings.
5 Properties found: List of Florence Castles
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Sleeps: 12
- Location: Castelfiorentino (Countryside)
An ancient castle sitting on the gentle hills of Chianti, finely restored and turned into a beautiful luxury villa perfect for 12 people. It offers a private, gorgeous outdoor pool and exclusive services to make your stay unforgettable.
- Apartments: 9
- Rooms: 7
- Sleeps: 38
- Location: Greve in Chianti (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 145
This amazing castle, offering cozy and elegant rooms decorated in the typical Tuscan country style, is located near Greve in Chianti and features breathtaking views on the surrounding landscape. At guests' disposal, own-produced Chianti wine tasting.
- Rooms: 10
- Location: Montespertoli (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 40
Set in a Medicean castle of the 13th century, this charming lodging is located near Montespertoli in Florence surroundings. It offer large apartments, equipped with modern comforts and a panoramic swimming pool.
- Rooms: 18
- Location: Barberino Val d'Elsa (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 104 to € 500
This luxury castle offers bed and breakfast accommodations or apartments. It's located in the Chianti region near Florence and can be the perfect location for special events.
- Rooms: 10
- Sleeps: 20
- Location: Barberino di Mugello (Countryside)
Villa La Dogana is located in the Tuscan countryside near Florence in the Mugello valley. The villa is rented as a whole and can sleep up to 18-20 guests. A large garden surrounds the villa and an outdoor swimming pool is perfect for the summer.
- Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour from FlorenceFrom €60,00 More info
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including LunchFrom €66,00 More info
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from FlorenceFrom €120,00 More info