Tuscany Mountain Accommodation
Tuscany is usually word renowned for its wine, food and hilly landscape, which seem to remind of pictures taken in a fairy countryside. Actually, Tuscany is this and more...Mountains and sea complete a scenery of rare beauty, where holidays may turn in a never-ending surprise.
8 Properties found: All Accommodations in Tuscany Mountain
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Apartments: 1
- Rooms: 5
- Sleeps: 19
- Location: Stia (Countryside,Mountain)
- Daily price: From € 65 to € 70
- Weekly price: From € 455 to € 490
This charming farmhouse is located amidst the wonderful nature of the Casentino Valley in the province of Arezzo. It has a lovely swimming pool with fantastic view, and offers nice and comfortable rooms decorated in typical Tuscan style.
- Apartments: 4
- Rooms: 6
- Sleeps: 14
- Location: Le Piastre (Countryside,Mountain)
- Daily price: From € 36 to € 101
- Weekly price: From € 270 to € 710
Borgo Isora offers 4 cozy apartments set in rural village on the hills near Pistoia heading into the Apennines mountains close to Abetone, top skiing destination in Tuscany. In summer guests can enjoy a nice pool and several outdoor activities.
- Apartments: 6
- Sleeps: 24
- Location: Barga (Mountain)
- Daily price: From € 130
- Weekly price: From € 350 to € 950
Located in the Apennines in northwestern Tuscany, the farmhouse is a perfect accommodation for a relaxing holiday in touch with nature native to the Tuscan mountain. The farmhouse offers 6 apartments and a large swimming pool.
- Rooms: 6
- Sleeps: 12
- Location: Gallicano (Mountain)
- Daily price: From € 55 to € 65
- Weekly price: From € 350 to € 420
Eliseo is a family-run Bed and Breakfast in Gallicano in Garfagnana. This cozy b&b has 6 comfortable rooms and a restaurant serving traditional local specialities.
- Apartments: 1
- Rooms: 10
- Sleeps: 18
- Location: Firenzuola (Countryside,Mountain)
- Daily price: From € 50 to € 75
The Agriturismo is set at the feet of the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines immersed in the countryside of Tuscany. Here guests can relax in 10 lovely rooms or an apartment and taste local food. Hunting lovers can enjoy the private shooting grounds.
- Tuscany Day Trip from Florence: Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa and Lunch at a WineryFrom €66.00 More info
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including LunchFrom €68.00 More info
- Skip the line: Uffizi and Accademia Small Group Hidden Highlights Walking TourFrom €112.75 More info