Lodging in Firenzuola near Florence
Firenzuola is the most northern municipality of Florence province. Located in the green Mugello valley, it offers a varied natural landscape to explore, perfect for organizing hiking and trekking excursions. An interesting site is the Sasso di San Zanobi, a huge stone located on the Appennines: legend goes that it was set down on there in the IV century by Florence bishop San Zanobi for a challenge with the devil.
Besides the many parish churches and monasteries in the surroundings, the are the Museum of the Appennines historical landscape and of the pietra serena, typical stone of Tuscan - Florence in particular - architecture and sculpture, that are interesting destinations for all people keen on learning more about nature and local culture and traditions.
3 Properties found: Firenzuola complete accommodation list
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Apartments: 1
- Rooms: 10
- Sleeps: 18
- Location: Firenzuola (Countryside,Mountain)
- Daily price: From € 50 to € 75
The Agriturismo is set at the feet of the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines immersed in the countryside of Tuscany. Here guests can relax in 10 lovely rooms or an apartment and taste local food. Hunting lovers can enjoy the private shooting grounds.
- Rooms: 10
- Sleeps: 20
- Location: Barberino di Mugello (Countryside)
Villa La Dogana is located in the Tuscan countryside near Florence in the Mugello valley. The villa is rented as a whole and can sleep up to 18-20 guests. A large garden surrounds the villa and an outdoor swimming pool is perfect for the summer.
- Rooms: 42
- Location: Scarperia (City)
- Daily price: From € 69 to € 249
Hotel dei Vicari is the right place for your stay in the wonderful Mugello area. Situated in Scarperia, a true gem of the region, Hotel dei Vicari have beautiful rooms equipped with all modern amenities.
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from FlorenceFrom €55,00 More info
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including LunchFrom €65,00 More info
- Small Group Combo: Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line to David & Uffizi GalleryFrom €85,00 More info