Chiusdino is a popular tourist destination for the beauty of the old city center, its position but mainly for the presence of two famous attractions: San Galgano Abbey and the White Mill building, symbol of the Italian food trade and company bearing the same name.
San Galgano Abbey consists of the remains of the huge Abbey - that now appears with its only walls and no roof - and the hermitage Rotonda di Montesiepi, where tourists from all around the world go to see the famous Sword in the Stone, said to be put there by Galgano as symbol of his redemption. Anyhow, it’s a really suggestive place you should not miss out!
3 Properties found: List of Chiusdino Accommodation
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Apartments: 5
- Rooms: 9
- Sleeps: 18
- Location: Monticiano (Countryside)
- Weekly price: From € 8200 to € 8550
This villa right outside the small town of Monticiano near the Abbey of San Galgano is ideal for weddings & special events. The villa with pool can host up to 18 guests and is just 25 minutes from Siena.
- Rooms: 11
- Sleeps: 20
- Location: Roccastrada (Countryside)
- Weekly price: From € 380 to € 860
Located near an active Tuscan town, this Residence is perfect for hiking, biking and exploring the beautiful green Tuscany landscape. Positioned in Maremma, between the sea and the hills of Tuscany, enjoy a tranquil family vacation rental with pool.
- Tuscany Day Trip from Florence: Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa and Lunch at a WineryFrom €66.00 More info
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including LunchFrom €68.00 More info
- Skip the line: Uffizi and Accademia Small Group Hidden Highlights Walking TourFrom €112.75 More info