Tuscany Accommodation with Cooking Courses
Tuscany is a wonderful region rich in marvellous areas to discover, beautiful art cities and delicious food and wine.
You can’t say you’ve been in Tuscany if you’ve never tried one of its most tasteful recipes: the real essence of Tuscany lies in its food and wine.
Many farmhouses and rural accommodation in our region offers cooking courses for teaching a bit of this authentic and rural cuisine that uses natural and local products.
105 Properties found: All Accommodations with Cooking Courses in Tuscany
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Sleeps: 12
- Location: Impruneta (Countryside)
Historical villa on the edge of Chianti is just 7 km from the center of Florence. The rental villa includes spacious accommodations, modern amenities as well as a beautiful pool with panoramic views over the countryside.
- Rooms: 24
- Location: Poppi (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 55 to € 380
This luxury resort with panoramic swimming pool and superior facilities, is surrounded by the Forest of Casentino within the National Park.
- Rooms: 51
- Location: Lucignano (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 53 to € 220
This lovely hotel surrounded by Tuscan countryside in Lucignano, a few kilometres from Valdichiana, offers air-conditioned rooms with terrace and well equipped cottages for an open-air holiday, a tennis field, outdoor and indoor swimming pools and a gym.
- Rooms: 7
- Sleeps: 20
- Location: Montespertoli (Countryside)
This Chianti farmhouse, situated in the green hills of Montespertoli, offers cozy rooms with views over the countryside. At guests' disposal a beautiful pool and an excellent restaurant serving traditional food made with the genuine farm products.
- Apartments: 4
- Rooms: 1
- Sleeps: 16
- Location: Montepulciano (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 140 to € 200
Ready to explore the Montepulciano countryside, nearby vineyards & thermal spas? This fully restored Tuscan farmhouse & agriturismo has 6 romantic apartments, a pool & tranquil garden. Then this is the best place to start your adventure!
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan CountrysideFrom €79,00 More info
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from FlorenceFrom €150,00 More info
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from FlorenceFrom €70,00 More info