Accommodation in Monticiano
Monticiano, set on the Colline Metallifere - Metal-bearing hills - is a popular thermal destination of Tuscany. It’s home, in fact, to the Petriolo thermal baths, renowned since ancient times for the curative properties of the sulfurous waters gushing out along the Farma river. There, you may find both modern thermal spa with all facilities and cheaper alternatives (or better, totally free!) amidst a wonderful wood. Monticiano is also home to the Tocchi Natural Reserve, a protected zone where you may discover all local species of plants and animals.
2 Properties found: List of Accommodation in Monticiano
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Rooms: 14
- Location: Monticiano (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 50 to € 85
Situated near Manciano and surrounded by Tuscan countryside of Siena, this nice hotel has comfortable and quiet rooms and delicious food.
- Rooms: 12
- Location: Roccastrada (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 72 to € 234
This luxury resort offers great services and facilities: wellness and spa center,sauna, hammam. It is surrounded by a delightful park for preserving you privacy.
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from FlorenceFrom €55,00 More info
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including LunchFrom €65,00 More info
- Small Group Combo: Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line to David & Uffizi GalleryFrom €85,00 More info