Florence Bed & Breakfasts
Bed and breakfasts in Florence are generally run like small hotels: services, comfort and location within the historical center makes them the ideal choice for a vacation in the heart of Florence. Many bed and breakfasts are located within historical residences and charming Florentine palaces all across the city center, perfect for anyone wishing to receive a warmer and the familiar welcome of staying at a friends’ home.
98 Properties found: List of Florence Bed and Breakfasts
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Rooms: 5
- Location: Lastra a Signa (City)
- Daily price: From € 42 to € 75
Simple bed and breakfast in Lastra a Signa, small town 15 minutes driving from Florence city. It offers comfortable rooms with balcony and private bathroom. In the morning a large breakfast is served.
- Rooms: 10
- Location: Signa (City)
- Daily price: From € 40 to € 82
This welcoming accommodation near Florence offers clean and large rooms. The train station is within walking distance and nearby there is a beautiful park with children playground.
- Rooms: 9
- Location: San Casciano in Val di Pesa (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 145 to € 190
- Weekly price: From € 483 to € 1540
A beautiful and cozy farmhouse amidst the beautiful hills of Chianti in San Casciano in Val di Pesa with six stylish rooms with private bathrooms and all modern amenities including TV, telephone, safe deposit box and air conditioning.
- Rooms: 3
- Sleeps: 7
- Location: Borgo San Lorenzo (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 65 to € 85
The warm & natural welcome reserved for the guests at this B&B are sure to be one of the highlights of the Tuscan vacation. These three double bedrooms with private bath are scenic and eco-friendly, including the hearty breakfast of local product
- Rooms: 6
- Location: Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 85 to € 140
Antica Pieve B&B is located in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa in the Chianti region. It has comfortable rooms and one apartment and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Rooms: 25
- Location: Greve in Chianti (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 198 to € 400
Luxury accommodation in Greve in Chianti. Set in a Renaissance villa, probably birthplace of famous Mona Lisa, is one of the oldest wine estates in Chianti. It offers great facilities as spa center, tennis-court, pool, wine tastings and cooking courses.
- Rooms: 18
- Location: Barberino Val d'Elsa (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 104 to € 500
This luxury castle offers bed and breakfast accommodations or apartments. It's located in the Chianti region near Florence and can be the perfect location for special events.
- Apartments: 2
- Rooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
- Location: Certaldo (Countryside)
Touch of piece of Italy’s rich history with this elegant and charming B&B. There are two separate apartments set in a restored Tuscan villa, surrounded by a tranquil, green garden in an ideal position between Florence and Pisa.
- Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing TourFrom €90,00 More info
- Florence Super Saver: Best of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery and Florence DuomoFrom €85,00 More info
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from FlorenceFrom €90,00 More info