Villas in Tuscany for Weddings and Events
Whatever you’ve dreamt of for your big day, this must be a very special day! Tuscan landscape offers wonderful backdrops for setting the scene of your wedding; in this page you’ll find the most beautiful venues in Tuscany where you may organize your wedding or all those special events you want to spend with your family and friends.
177 Properties found: All Venus in Tuscany for Weddings, Events
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Rooms: 10
- Location: Montespertoli (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 40
Set in a Medicean castle of the 13th century, this charming lodging is located near Montespertoli in Florence surroundings. It offer large apartments, equipped with modern comforts and a panoramic swimming pool.
- Rooms: 24
- Location: Poppi (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 55 to € 380
This luxury resort with panoramic swimming pool and superior facilities, is surrounded by the Forest of Casentino within the National Park.
- Rooms: 13
- Location: Massa Marittima (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 85
A characteristic accommodation set in a 12th century monastery in Massa Marittima. Perfect for living an authentic tuscan stay: typical restaurant, pool, wooden furnishings and bike rental, only 25 minutes from the beaches of Follonica.
- Rooms: 6
- Location: Monsummano Terme (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 44
Collina Toscana Resort is a nice family-run farmhouse surrounded by Tuscan countryside.The farm produces its own wine and oil and organizes tours and wine tastings.
- Rooms: 26
- Location: Rufina (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 50 to € 209
Set in an 18th century farmhouse, the resort offers tastefully furnished rooms. The hotel is located in the Tuscan countryside less than a 30 minute drive from Florence. It offers a restaurant, two outdoor pools and a large park in which to relax in.
- Apartments: 12
- Rooms: 16
- Sleeps: 50
- Location: Pomarance (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 87 to € 120
- Weekly price: From € 517 to € 780
This quaint family-run organic farm is located between Volterra and the Etruscan Coast. It consists of two large houses, offering guests comfortable apartments, a swimming pool, a childrens playground and a restaurant.
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including LunchFrom €80,00 More info
- Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing TourFrom €90,00 More info
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from FlorenceFrom €98,00 More info