Tuscany Villas by Owner
Tuscany is an incredible land with beautiful landscapes, where striking historical villas dominate the vineyards, olive groves and sunflowers fields. An integral part of the Tuscan story is the Medici family, who have left behind an immense patrimony of elegant summer villas, hunting lodges and country estates, many of which have been restored for guided tours, concerts and events. Impressive, though not as large, are the prestigious homes that many noble families have passed down through generations, carefully renovated to become exclusive vacation accommodations. A select number of the larger villas have been restored into elegant bed and breakfasts, charming apartments, deluxe hotels or luxury resorts that offer the perfect setting for an incredible vacation in Tuscany. Whereas, several of the smaller villas have been transformed into weekly holiday rentals, intended to accommodate a family reunion, a destination wedding, or a special Tuscan vacation.
123 Properties found: List of the Best Villas in Tuscany, Italy
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Rooms: 5
- Sleeps: 10
- Location: Licciana Nardi (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 428 to € 471
Beautiful Tuscany villa rental, La Loggia Fiorita, features a private villa & guest house for up to 18 persons. Absolute comfort, including WiFi & fireplace, private swimming pool, and elegant decor, promises a spectacular vacation villa.
- Sleeps: 12
- Location: Impruneta (Countryside)
Historical villa on the edge of Chianti is just 7 km from the center of Florence. The rental villa includes spacious accommodations, modern amenities as well as a beautiful pool with panoramic views over the countryside.
- Rooms: 27
- Location: Marina di Grosseto (Countryside,Seaside)
- Daily price: From € 81 to € 190
This nice accommodation is located near marina di Grosseto in Maremma. it offers both rooms and apartments, as well as many outdoor activities.
- Apartments: 6
- Rooms: 1
- Sleeps: 34
- Location: Sinalunga (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 583
Immersed in the green hills between Siena and the Valdorcia, this attractive estate offers guests a large villa and characteristic apartments of various sizes for their holiday in Tuscany. It also has a beautiful park, outdoor pool and tennis court.
- Rooms: 12
- Location: Greve in Chianti (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 38 to € 120
This accommodation near Greve in Chianti is well connected to Florence by public transportation. It offers both rooms and apartments for families and groups, as well as an outdoor pool.
- Rooms: 32
- Location: Barberino Val d'Elsa (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 120 to € 370
Situated near Barberino Val D'Elsa this hotel is surrounded by green hills, vineyards and olive groves. It offers nice and comfortable apartments.
- Apartments: 6
- Rooms: 1
- Sleeps: 37
- Location: Pontassieve (Countryside)
- Weekly price: From € 350 to € 4000
Built on the ruins of an ancient castle, the estate offers 6 apartments with a beautiful pool as well as the main manor house whcih has its own private pool. The estate is less than 30 km from Florence.
- Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour from FlorenceFrom €60,00 More info
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including LunchFrom €66,00 More info
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from FlorenceFrom €120,00 More info