Tuscany Accommodation with Cooking Courses
Tuscany is a wonderful region rich in marvellous areas to discover, beautiful art cities and delicious food and wine.
You can’t say you’ve been in Tuscany if you’ve never tried one of its most tasteful recipes: the real essence of Tuscany lies in its food and wine.
Many farmhouses and rural accommodation in our region offers cooking courses for teaching a bit of this authentic and rural cuisine that uses natural and local products.
99 Properties found: All Accommodations with Cooking Courses in Tuscany
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Apartments: 3
- Rooms: 11
- Sleeps: 40
- Location: Bibbiena (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 65 to € 220
A beautiful farmhouse surrounded by the luxuriant nature of the Casentino Valley near Arezzo. An authentic Tuscan farm offering comfortable rooms and apartments with swimming pool and a vast stunning panorama over the surrounding woods and green valleys.
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from FlorenceFrom €98,00 More info
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from FlorenceFrom €63,00 More info
- Tuscan Cooking Class and Dinner in FlorenceFrom €68,00 More info