Tuscany Accommodation with Cooking Courses
Tuscany is a wonderful region rich in marvellous areas to discover, beautiful art cities and delicious food and wine.
You can’t say you’ve been in Tuscany if you’ve never tried one of its most tasteful recipes: the real essence of Tuscany lies in its food and wine.
Many farmhouses and rural accommodation in our region offers cooking courses for teaching a bit of this authentic and rural cuisine that uses natural and local products.
101 Properties found: All Accommodations with Cooking Courses in Tuscany
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Rooms: 7
- Sleeps: 20
- Location: Montespertoli (Countryside)
This Chianti farmhouse, situated in the green hills of Montespertoli, offers cozy rooms with views over the countryside. At guests' disposal a beautiful pool and an excellent restaurant serving traditional food made with the genuine farm products.
- Apartments: 4
- Rooms: 1
- Sleeps: 16
- Location: Montepulciano (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 140 to € 200
Ready to explore the Montepulciano countryside, nearby vineyards & thermal spas? This fully restored Tuscan farmhouse & agriturismo has 6 romantic apartments, a pool & tranquil garden. Then this is the best place to start your adventure!
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from FlorenceFrom €98,00 More info
- Small-Group Italian Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour in FlorenceFrom €79,00 More info
- Florence Cooking Class: Learn How to Make Gelato and PizzaFrom €55,00 More info