48 Properties found
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Rooms: 10
- Sleeps: 22
- Location: Cortona (Countryside)
The romantic atmosphere in the hills between the Tuscany & Umbria border provide the perfect relaxing setting for up to 22 persons. Spacious meeting rooms, gardens, pool and traditional meals for your family vacation, destination wedding or yoga retreat.
- Apartments: 2
- Sleeps: 10
- Location: San Casciano in Val di Pesa (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 220 to € 570
Spectacular views from every corner at this farmhouse, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region. Two charming and independent apartments provide space for up to 10 persons. Close to Florence, Siena and the Tuscan landscape.
- Apartments: 2
- Sleeps: 6
- Location: Gaiole in Chianti (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 180 to € 300
This beautiful farmhouse near Gaiole in Chianti features 2 holiday rental solutions for families & friends exploring Tuscany. Great views, a Tuscan atmosphere, attentive service & homey comforts for a tranquil vacation.
- Apartments: 11
- Rooms: 8
- Sleeps: 64
- Location: Fiesole ()
- Daily price: From € 100
A convenient mix of self catering holiday apartments & B&B suites at this Fattoria located just outside of the city center of Florence. Restaurants, a working farm, petting zoo & fabulous gardens make this the ideal location for your Tuscan holiday.
- Apartments: 8
- Rooms: 9
- Sleeps: 65
- Location: Magliano in Toscana (Countryside,Seaside)
- Daily price: From € 50 to € 300
Enjoy family fun & quality time with Mother Nature at this estate close to the Tuscan coast. Situated in the Maremma, this vacation destination features open spaces, farmland, horses & cows, homegrown goodness & sandy beaches.
- Rooms: 10
- Sleeps: 24
- Location: Pontremoli (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 35 to € 90
The 10 B&B rooms just outside of Pontremoli, Lunantica Podere il Falco, offer an amazing scenic & tranquil setting for exploring the natural wonders of Tuscany & Cinque Terre while savoring olive oil & fresh veggies at the on-site restaurant.
- Rooms: 20
- Location: Castellina in Chianti (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 235 to € 150
The 16th-century farmhouse Locanda Le Piazze features lovely gardens overlooking the fabulous Chianti Classico landscape of vineyards & olive groves. Elegant rooms, onsite restaurant & an environment dedicated to adults only.
- Rooms: 74
- Sleeps: 144
- Location: Florence (City)
- Daily price: From € 220 to € 1000
Situated in 15th century building close to Palazzo Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria, in the heart of Florence, this luxury hotel offers several frescoed rooms. Enjoy expert concierge services, delicious restaurant and elegant rooms.
- Rooms: 34
- Sleeps: 75
- Location: Castelnuovo Berardenga (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 440
Surrounded by a stunning landscape of Chianti, this beautifully restored hotel will delight all of your senses. The comfortable rooms, delicious menus & relaxing spa are just some of the reasons why it is easy unwind and enjoy Tuscany here.
- Apartments: 7
- Sleeps: 25
- Location: Casole d'Elsa (Countryside)
- Weekly price: From € 497 to € 1431
The 7 self catering vacation rentals at this farmhouse are within the borders of the family run farm & wine estate in the Siena countryside. Close to San Gimignano & Florence the gardens & pool invite you to relax in Tuscany.
- Rooms: 5
- Sleeps: 10
- Location: Pontassieve (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 45 to € 80
- Weekly price: From € 1000 to € 1900
A working farm in the rolling hills of Tuscany just 20 minutes from Florence offers a farmhouse with 5 rooms & pool for your summer vacation. During the rest of the year, the rooms are available individually. Guests can enjoy free Wifi & cooking lessons.
- Apartments: 4
- Rooms: 4
- Sleeps: 17
- Location: Vicchio (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 195
Tuscany grandeur at this Fattoria with vacation villa, apartment & suite rentals. A picturesque terrace and refreshing private pool & garden are nestled in a traditional panorama in Tuscany close to Florence.
- Florence Gourmet Food Tour: Truffles, Chocolate, Gelato, Olive Oil, and WineFrom €67,00 More info
- Small-Group Cooking Masterclass and Florence Historic Bottegas Food TourFrom €109,00 More info
- Small-Group Florence Food and Walking Tour ExperienceFrom €74,00 More info